July 24, 2024

OTTAWA — Ottawa firefighters received a report of carbon monoxide at a home in the 500 block of East Eighth Street early this morning. However, assistant fire chief Richard Oglesby said they found no carbon monoxide. However, firefighters remind you that carbon monoxide is a significant winter hazard. You should install and maintain carbon monoxide detectors, be sure furnaces are working correctly and never use kerosene or gas space heaters without plenty of ventilation.
Tuesday, Dec. 7, 1:30 p.m.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *