June 15, 2024

(Ottawa, KS) – Help is available to those Franklin, Anderson or Miami County residents 60 years of age or older and are having problems paying their utility bill. You have to live in Franklin, Anderson or Miami County, be 60 years of age or older and provide proof of income for all household residents, have a current utility statement and meet income eligibility guidelines. Help is provided one time per calendar year. For more information you can call 800-633-5621. Funding is made available through East Central Kansas Area Agency on Aging.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related News