June 14, 2024

LeLOUP – An explosion of a house at LeLoup Tuesday should be a reminder that homeowners should have their propane and natural gas systems checked regularly, said Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison Fire Chief Jim Stonequist. It’s the fourth time Stonequist said he’s seen a house explode in his 20 years as a firefighter. Two people received minor injuries when their house in the 4000 block of Nevada Road blew up. The blast was probably caused by a propane leak, he said. The cause is under investigation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related News