July 18, 2024

OTTAWA — Ottawa firefighters made two checks for carbon monoxide during the weekend. During a medical call in the 400 block of East Fourth Street Friday afternoon, they checked for monoxide in the residence. They also were called to check for a possible monoxide leak Saturday afternoon in an apartment in the 1500 block of South Cedar Street. Fire Chief Jeff Carner says no monoxide was found in either case. But he says you should still be careful. Carbon monoxide is usually caused by the unburned particles of fuel-burning devices.
Monday, Oct. 8, 1 p.m.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *